Sunday, August 28, 2011

Historical Articles

This post is here for entirely selfish purposes, but many of you will probably also enjoy it. I have come across wonderful historical blog posts, magazine articles, etc. over the ages (no comments, please) and I wished I had a place to save them. You can only bookmark so many sites before your bookmark list goes clear to the floor. Therefore, I am putting this post up as a place where I can put links over the ages. I invite you to bring your favorite links here, too. You can email them to me or put them in comments, and I will move them to this post. Eras will appear as links are found to match them. Thanks for your help!

Regency














George IV: The Rehabilitation of Old Naughty

A Decade a Week~ Starting in 1600 ~ by Richard Denning


No comments: